At It's A Lifestyle 365, we are all about self-care & maintenance in and out of work. The objective is overall serenity, through intentional high-vibration living.
Here's the first product of our all new Wellness On-The-Go series! Hope you enjoy coloring :)
- Table of Contents w/Numbered Pages ~ Yes, this coloring book is organized hunni
- 11 Flight Attendant Lifestyle Scenes as Two-Page Spread Layouts
- 14 Flight Attendant Profiles w/Different Backgrounds & Personalities ~ Surely you've flown with one or more of the personalities... or maybe you're the one...
- 8 Bonus Single-Page Color Therapy Rip Out & Go Scenes
- 8.5" x 11" Paperback, Perfect Bound
- Color Front & Back Cover
- 46 Double Sided B&W Interior Pages for Coloring ~ Plenty of fun & entertainment!
- Resources Page at end ~ Mental health wellness is important
Please Note: ** Due to covid-19 & the holiday rush, shipping arrival may be delayed.
This adult coloring book takes you through a day-in-the-life of a flight attendant
~ a typical multi-day (& multi-stop - *sigh), trans-con trip of a flight attendant. Goes a little like this:
- ) Wake up at the crack of dawn in Los Angeles for a trip to the Caribbean but not to stay... at least not yet;
- ) Before leaving the Caribbean, a classic "engine pic" is a MUST;
- ) Next day, roll passed the security line and enter the airport terminal through KCM* with your favorite stew;
- ) Inside the terminal, find a nice, quiet & isolated corner to gather yourself before the trip because Day 2 will be a 3-leg day* where you'll eventually end right back in the Caribbean to over-night;
- ) Which flight attendant position is your favorite? I personally love to greet the customers, but then head to the back after boarding;
- ) Jump on the cart with your favorite flight attendants in the back during the beverage & food service;
- ) Touch down! Hurry to the hotel so you can let your hair down, flight attendant style;
- ) Which of course includes room service with a little bubbly on the balcony overlooking the pool and beach;
- ) Day 3, although a 4 day trip, 1 leg on Day 3 to NYC can't be that bad, right? Wrong.
- ) But a good crew makes all the difference -- so after a full flight with needy passengers, meet up for dinner in the city. Whatever you do, pick up is at 0445, sleep or no sleep, flight attendants are professionals and make it happen!
Flight Attendant Jargon
- * KCM: the special security line for crew only
- * 3-leg day: leave one airport (A) to drop off passengers at airport (B), perhaps stay on the plane and head right back to airport (A), SIT for an hour or so in the terminal or Operations until it's time to leave airport (B) for airport (C), layover city